Tuesday, December 23, 2008

It’s a Boy!

So, my Mom and her sister surprised their other sister with the most adorable little poochie, Casey.  Things didn't work out with him living there and after much discussion, Casey has come to stay with us - yay!  I'm not sure how long we'll have him but while he's here, we plan to enjoy him.


Casey is a 2 yr old Westie who was rescued from sure death about a month ago.  My Mom and my Aunt have been visiting him during that time and had playdates with him and Mac (Mom's dog).  We're all in love and I'm not sure who's going to end up with him yet; however, I can't possibly imagine him leaving the family and I've only known him half a day.


He has the best little personality - very calm and quiet and just wants to sit on your lap and love (and be loved).  He's a real sweetie... and guess what?  I think there are other Westies available.  So, if you want to be a part of helping to save a really precious doggie, let me know and I'll get you the info~


 


No comments:

Post a Comment